Choosing a community to host your workshop for is easy! (Review what defines a community on the Resources page.)
Consider a few things when choosing a community to host your workshop for:
- Consider what communities your Coalition is already working in
- Consider what communities your Coalition has not done much work in before
- Consider if you have any contacts in that community already or if you will be starting fresh
- Is the community disproportionately affected by air pollution or other has other environmental and energy justice needs?
- Is this a rural, suburban, or urban community?
- Keep in mind the feelings towards EVs and electrification in general in that area. Is the community going to be upset by this workshop? Are you willing to deal with any backlash or negative feedback at this time?
Feel free to reach out to your Lead Coalition or East TN Clean Fuels with any questions about choosing a community.